Stay for 4 days at Zuri Resort and Spa, Kumarakom, and enjoy the views from one of the largest lakes in India – Vembanad Lake
Zuri Resort and Spa Kumarakom (3 Nights)
Price Per Person for a private tour for 3 nights starts from : Rs. 13999/ USD 255
Overview of Zuri Resort and Spa Kumarakom Special Package
Zuri Hotel at Kumarakom has the biggest spa in south India—the She Spa—that provides not only ayurvedic fun activity but also european and asian spa treatments. It has obtained the Asian Spa Award for Best Hotel Spa in Asia for two successive years and was also recommended by Condé Nast .
In the middle of the lagoon, Zuri resort and spa has a body temple making it the best place for relaxation, yoga exercises, and relaxation dreaming and as a part of this package you can do morning yoga and relaxation 7 AM to 8 AM . The Zuri resort accommodation has a large diving pool area with water spouting hippo statues and a extensive outdoor patio area.
Natural Beauty at the Zuri Resort and Spa Kumarakom
Every structure in the Zuri Resort and spa and space has been designed and built to match the natural beauty of the region and features conventional Kerala structure and wooden architecture .Positioned right beside the Vembanad lake, the Zuri Resort provides huge living room and cuisine areas, conventional Native Indian rooms with connected grass and for who wants to indulge in luxury- presidential packages with private drop diving pools.
For those who want to enjoy the open air and relaxed rich waters of the river there is the popular backwater cruise. In the evening, as the areas and passages are lighted, the resort provides a beautiful vision from backwaters, adding much magnificence to an already amazing perspective of the river and verdant surroundings around the resort.
Culinary Delights At Zuri Resort and Spa, Kumarakom
When it’s time to indulge your culinary senses, Zuri provides guests with a variety of cuisine options from the all day cuisine ‘The Calcium Tree’ to the fine cuisine ‘Laguna Bass’, looking over the river.
‘The Trunk area Call Bar’ is a more laid-back set up, with extensive stick couches and low platforms. Located in a comfortable environment looking over the designed landscapes and Vembanad Pond, the bar provides the best atmosphere for a basic getaway.
‘Marquees’, the Zuri Resort’s stogie living room, is an in-depth carpeted natural leather paneled living room in a luxurious setting.
The areas at Zuri Resort and Spa are equipped with conventional timber furniture and designed in natural colors. Low lighting and interesting surface art supplement the couches and seats in black timber or stick, such as in the Zuri Luxurious space that has an lemon and black concept.
The Zuri cottage provides a amazing perspective of the river linking to natural shades of green, olive, and blue in the style and design. The decorations are beautifully done, the surfaces designed with covers, created stone designs or an ‘aalavattam’- a conventional decorative shield held on either side of idols or elephants in Kerala. Tiling in fairly neutral shades offsets the closets in black timber and stick, while natural colors are used in the furniture.
Chess has been thoughtfully provided for inside enjoyment in the package, a low clinging lantern lighting up the small home and high black creepers on an otherwise simply surfaces add to the seaside atmosphere of the space. The lovers, with wide stick covered rotor blades and a pull-string, combination incredibly with the overall concept of every space.
Highlights & Attractions of Zuri Resort and Spa Kumarakom Special Package
What We Love about Zuri Resort and Spa Kumarakom
- Maya Spa- Rated as the best spa in Asia
- View of Vembanad Lake from resort- the second largest lake in India
- Feeling of privacy and luxury.
- Exceptionally beautiful location on the backwaters in Kerala.
- Sitting at nightfall watching the sun set, the birds wheel with the sounds of voices soaring from nearby temples.
- Traditional Kerala cottages and focus on responsible tourism
What to Know about Zuri Resort and Spa Kumarakom
- Zuri Resorts and Spa is among the best 5 star Resorts in Kerala offering the ultimate backwater views
- All accommodations are well appointed traditional Kerala cottages or similar rooms
- Zuri cottages provides wonderful views of the man made lagoon. Just relax in the sit out and watch the lovely views.
- You dont have to g out side for sightseeing in Kumarakom as there is lots to do inside the resort including houseboat experience, go into the back waters to see how the locals live, fishing, evening cruise, spa and so on
Photo Gallery of Zuri Resort and Spa Kumarakom Special Package
Day by Day Itinerary for Zuri Resort and Spa Kumarakom Special Package
This is an all inclusive 5 start luxury relaxation package with 4 days stay in the resort . When you arrive at Kochi International Airport you will be met by our representative and we will proceed to Zuri Resort Kumarakom.
Zuri Resort and Spa Kumarakom is a 5 star resort spread over 18 kilometers of landspace, on the banks of the Vembanad Lake. Apart from a relaxed environment and amazing view of the landscapes, the housing also provides stylish hotels, such as magnificent cottages with private share, cottages and magnificent areas in soothing, soothing designed establishing to assurance regenerative.
The Zuri Kumarakom, Kerala Hotel & Spa provides various cuisine and conference functions. Laguna Seafood – a specialized fish restaurant, ideally located looking over the Vembanad pond provides various fish types, Calcium mineral Plant – functions wonderful pizza , burgers , treats and oriental and local selection along with authentic indian tandoor dishes and curries. . The 4 day stay in the resort will include the following activities.
- 5 Course breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Welcome drinks on Arrival
- Fruit Basket and Flower Arrangement on the arrival day
- Complimentary use of Tea/ Coffee Maker in all rooms, replenished once a day
- One hour day cruise subject to weather conditions
- Use of Swimming Pool, Jacuzzi, Fishing Boat, Pedal Boat etc
- One rejuvenating Massage Per person once during the 3 night stay
- Sunset Cruise in houseboat and Birdwatching in country boat
What’s included in Zuri Resort and Spa Kumarakom Special Package
- Accommodation in well-appointed rooms for a couple
- 2 Kids under 6 Complimentary without extra bed
- Centrally air conditioned rooms with Tea/Coffee makers, in-room safes and data ports
- Early morning breakfast (Sahar) in the room on fixed menu basis & buffet dinner at our all day dining restaurant – “Lime Tree”
- Special iftar arrangements at banquet hall / Restaurant
- Separate Prayer Area
- Visit to Mosque on daily basis once during the day on a private car
- 30 minute Evening Cruise on the serene Vembanad Lake once during the stay( subject to weather conditions)
- Complimentary use of Swimming Pool, Jacuzzi, Gymnasium Sauna & Steam(Prior appointments required)
- Yoga and meditation at Body Temple daily from 7am-8am
- Complimentary wireless internet (One Device / laptop Per person)
- All currently applicable taxes included
More Details About Zuri Resort and Spa Kumarakom
- The rates of this tour may vary depending upon your travel dates.
- The cost shown for this tour only the room details and the transportation will be ex tar
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare etc if included are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- Check in / Checkout time with the hotels are 1200 noon and overnight Houseboat (if provided with itinerary) is 1200 noon check in and 0900 hrs next day check out.
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings. We shall proceed with your booking once we block all the package inclusions including hotels, houseboat and any other promises made to you.
- If we are not able to get the original hotels, shall provide equivalent/ alternative hotels and inform you before you make any payment to us.
- Our representative will receive you at airport / railway station/ on the way to your destination with a placard bearing your name and will hand over the original copy of travel vouchers and explain the detailed travel plan.
- You don’t need to print your hotel vouchers or confirmations, we will provide you the hard copy of the same on arrival when we meet you face to face.
- When you come out of the airport arrival terminal , look for a placard bearing your name. One of Us will be there to receive you.
- We will SMS/ mail you the details of the driver assigned to you 24 hours before your arrival at your phone no/ email ID.
- We will be in touch with you throughout the tour and if you need any help you can always contact us 24 X 7 at our customer care number provided to you on arrival.
- If there are any special instructions about your food or about any facilities for the children, please let us know in advance so that we can strive to arrange for the same.
Price Per Person for a private tour for 3 nights starts from : Rs. 13999/ USD 255
Exact pricing may vary based on your travel dates
Contact us for Private Trip date availability and add this tour to a customised longer luxury holiday in Kerala