Enjoy this unhurried, luxurious exotic Kerala Tour in perfect harmony with nature at two of most premium resorts in Kerala. This is an Ayurveda, Beach and Backwater Experience in Kerala with two of the best hotels in India
Kovalam (2 Nights) | Kumarakom (2 Nights)
Price Per Person for a private tour for 3 nights starts from : Rs. 36199/ USD 610
Overview of Backwater Exotic Escape to Kerala
The most premium Ayurveda, Beach and Backwater Experience in Kerala with two of the best hotels in India and this package includes an Ayurvedic Massage , Stay in a beach and Kerala Luxury Houseboat backwater experience – 2 nights at The Surya Samudra resort Kovalam Beach and 2 nights at Kumarakom Lake Resort. Kumarakom Lake Resort Kumarakom Lake Resort takes you on a delightful trip. The resort has Kerala homes of the 16th century- which were carefully dismantled and put together to without disturbing its original character. You can chose from the Presidential Suites, Heritage Lake View Villas, Heritage Villas, Meandering Pool Villas and Luxury Pavilion Rooms. Plush interiors, private courtyards, private pools and jacuzzi, plunge pool – this resort has it all. You can go for the one that suits your especial needs. Ettukettu, the specialty restaurant, is a eight-sided mansion which is a replica of ancient Kerala homesteads. Though cuisines from across the globe are served here, the ethnic delicacies take the pie. Sea food lovers will sure have a field day at ‘Vembanad’, the sea food bar, which will dish out an array of sea food dishes. And yes tasty wine.’Thattukada’ is a popular restauarant which is built in the lines of traditional teashops seen in the rural areas of Kerala. Tea shops are an integral part of Kerala villages and it is here that the male population of the village gather around to catch up on everything from mundane trivia to international politics.’Thattukada’ recreates this rustic setting and takes you to a country side ambiance. The guests can visit the Ayurmana, the 200 years old Ayurveda centre and get an invigorating massage done. You can also visit the Kumarakom bird sanctuary, explore the tiny villages in and around Kumarakom or witness the exceptional under water farming or laze out on the sun kissed sandy stretches of Pathiramanal. Make the most of your stay in Kumarakom Lake Resort and explore the country sides and backwaters by embarking on a houseboat cruise. Surya Samudra Beach Resort Surya Samudra Beach Garden is the last word in opulence. This enchanting seaside resort is in Kovalam, spread over 25 acres of landscaped gardens, is dotted with swaying coconut palms overlooking the Arabian Sea. You can experience the old world charm and the contemporary charm in these exquisite cottages, which is one of the best sea side resorts in Kerala. At Surya Samudra Beach Garden, there are 22 tastefully done up wooden cottages that are perched atop a steep hillside, which allows you to steal a glance of the Arabian Sea. Built from exquisite materials sourced from ancient kerala homesteads and local craftsmen,which date back to 100 years or more, these rooms offer an idyllic haven where you can let your imagination wild. Each of these sea facing cottages have an open air bathroom-cum-toilets or ‘bath gardens’ protected by the slopes on all sides and a personal open-air cafeteria.
Highlights & Attractions of Exotic Kerala Tour
What We Love
- Unhurried, luxurious vacation in perfect harmony with nature.
- Yoga lessons in front of the beach, at sunset in Suryasamudra Beach Resort
- Kerala homes of the 16th century- which were carefully dismantled and put together to without disturbing its original character at Kumarakom lake Resort.
- Swimming Pool overlooking backwaters at the Kumarakom lake Resort.
- Vayanashala – the library in Suryasamudra, which also has a collection of popular movie titles.
- 60 minute Ayurveda massage at spas in the resort
- Beautiful Ambience with backwaters on one side and stay in heritage bungalows in Kumarakom
- Extreme care for each and every detail and the customer service at each resort
What to Know
- Minimum duration of stay would be 4 nights with two nights at The Surya Samudra Kovalam Beach and 2 nights at Kumarakom Lake Resort (House boat Included).
- Itinerary will include continuous stay with one resort and then proceed to next from where check out. Entry point can be either Cochin or Trivandrum and exit point will be vice-versa.
- 100% advance payments to be made at the time of booking
- Cancellations less than 15 days before arrival will incur two nights retention charges
- Two children below 12years will be accommodated in the same room at no additional charges, with no extra bed. Extra bed for child at Rs. 1000 plus 19.916% taxes. Meal supplement per child Rs. 1300 (inclusive of taxes) per day.
- Extra Adult bed Rs. 2500 plus 19.916% taxes per night. Meal supplement for all three meals for extra adult at Rs. 1800 (inclusive of taxes) per day. Extra adult would not be allowed on houseboat stays.
- Complimentary Ayurveda treatment not applicable for extra adult.
Photo Gallery of Exotic Escape to Kerala
Day by Day Itinerary for Exotic Escape to Kerala
Day 1 – Arrival at Trivandrum / Proceed to The Surya Samudra Kovalam Beach (5 Star) Distance By Road: 30kms/ 30 minutes Meals: Lunch & Dinner Our representative will receive you at the Trivandrum International airport and proceed to Kovalam by Nissan X -Trail. Check into one of the most luxurious of Kovalam beach hotels, The Surya Samudra Kovalam Beach, Kerala. Each of the residences in The Surya Samudra Kovalam Beach is a carefully restored traditional home. The terracotta roofs, tiled floors, wooden pillars, and ornate doors evoke a heady sense of romance with the past. Every article of furniture, painting, and decoration is a handpicked page out of history.Some of these residences stand graciously on a cliff offering magnificent views of the sea. Others sit snugly in palm groves that dot the hillside. Along with spoiling you with a host of impeccable dining and entertainment options, The Surya Samudra Kovalam Beach, Kerala also has Spa Niraamaya, an authentic Ayurveda Wellness Spa. Stay at Rock Garden Classic. All meals will be served in the resort. Day 2 – Sightseeing in Kovalam Distance: NA Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Spend a leisurely day exploring The Surya Samudra Kovalam Beach Resort in the morning and after lunch proceed to Kovalam Beach to watch the sunset. Silhouetted against lush palm groves, the crescent-shaped beaches of Kovalam are international tourist destinations. Besides the three main beaches – Lighthouse Beach, Eve’s or Hawah Beach and the Ashok Beach, there are many more picturesque beaches all along the coast. The shallow waters stretching hundreds of metres are ideal for swimming. This seaside destination comprises three adjacent crescent-shaped beaches. Golden sands, miles of shimmering sea, rocky promontories constantly caressed by the sensuous surf and a brilliant sunshine warming the very souls, make this place truly sensational. Return to the Surya Samudra Kovalam Beach for the dinner and overnight stay. Day 3 – Proceed to Kumarakom / Check into to the Kumarakom Lake Resort (5 Star) Distance By Road: 180kms/ 3.5 hrs Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Proceed for your stay at Kerala’s famous backwater resort on the banks of the Vembanad Lake aftre breakfast. The rooms, villas and suites at the Kumarakom Lake Resort are a perfect blend of Kerala’s traditional architectural charm and luxurious, modern amenities. Each a careful reconstruction of manas, the 16th century traditional homesteads of God’s Own Country. Over a hundred ancestral homes had been purchased from across Kerala, dismantled and used to provide much of the material to create these authentic heritage abodes.The traditionally styled, luxuriously modern, open-roofed bathrooms and toilets set in small, aesthetically designed courtyards are a common feature to the villas and suites.. Day 4 – Kumarakom stay with optional Kerala Luxury Houseboat Backwater Cruise Distance By Road: NA Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Spend a leisurely day exploring Kumarakom Lake Resort in the morning and Check into the houseboat and enjoy a non stop cruise through the inland backwater ways of Kerala which will give you a unique glimpse of the world famous backwater destination. While cruising in the houseboat look out for local inhabitants collecting water in earthern pots , rustic homes and swaying coconut trees in Kerala country side. The accommodation in our Kerala luxury houseboats is simply out of the ordinary. Tastefully furnished lavish bedrooms, spacious bathrooms with 24-hour hot/cold water and other luxurious accessories, large sitting area, fully equipped kitchen, separate bathrooms and dining hall serving the choicest traditional Kerala cuisine, efficient conference facilities, emergency and safety provisions, mobile connectivity, trained and hospitable staff will help you on your Kerala houseboat cruise in a luxury Kerala houseboat.Houseboat will anchor at 5:30 PM and you can take a break from Kerala houseboat tour and go for a walk in a typical Kerala willage. All meals will be served on board. Day 5 – Departure from Kochi or Trivandrum Distance By Road: 70kms/ 2 hrs Meals: Breakfast We will pick you up after a wonderful time you spend at two of the best resorts in India and will drop you back to Trivandrum International airport or cochin International Airport. Shopping on the way depending upon the time of your flight.
What’s included in Exotic Escape to Kerala
- Arrival and departure transfers from Trivandrum Airport or Cochin International Airport by Toyota Innova.
- Two nights stay on Double Occupancy at The Surya SamudraKovalam
- Two nights stay on Double Occupancy at Kumarakom Lake Resort with the option of spending one of the nights on the houseboat, subject to availability.
- Transfer between the resorts.
- Traditional welcome drink on arrival
- Buffet breakfast, Lunch and dinner
- A 60 minute Ayurveda massage at each resort for both.
- Complimentary stay for 2 children below the age of 12 years sharing room
- Check – out time is 12 noon and check-in time is 2 pm.
- The rates of this tour may vary depending upon your travel dates.
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare etc if included are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- Check in / Checkout time with the hotels are 1200 noon and overnight Houseboat (if provided with itinerary) is 1200 noon check in and 0900 hrs next day check out.
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings. We shall proceed with your booking once we block all the package inclusions including hotels, houseboat and any other promises made to you.
- If we are not able to get the original hotels, shall provide equivalent/ alternative hotels and inform you before you make any payment to us.
- Our representative will receive you at airport / railway station/ on the way to your destination with a placard bearing your name and will hand over the original copy of travel vouchers and explain the detailed travel plan.
- You don’t need to print your hotel vouchers or confirmations, we will provide you the hard copy of the same on arrival when we meet you face to face.
- When you come out of the airport arrival terminal , look for a placard bearing your name. One of Us will be there to receive you.
- We will SMS/ mail you the details of the driver assigned to you 24 hours before your arrival at your phone no/ email ID.
- We will be in touch with you throughout the tour and if you need any help you can always contact us 24 X 7 at our customer care number provided to you on arrival.
- If there are any special instructions about your food or about any facilities for the children, please let us know in advance so that we can strive to arrange for the same.
Price Per Person for a private tour for 3 nights starts from : Rs. 36199/ USD 602
Exact pricing may vary based on your travel dates Contact us for Private Trip date availability and add this tour to a customised longer luxury holiday in Kerala